Sunday 28 February 2010

Sunday 14th session with Jaime Davidson

Today I did a bouldering session and mega gym session with Jaime. I warmed up by borrowing Karen’s (Jaime’s mum) size 2 training shoes and running along the muddy canal path with Macy the dog. We started by doing easy boulders and then went on to circuits. We then worked on some long circuits and then I made up my own one. After 2 hours of circuits my hands were so sore Jaime decided to take me to the gym. We started off on the pull-up bar doing all the different kinds of pull-ups then we moved onto dips and weights. After that I was determined to go on the running machine and ran for 20 minutes non- stop at the speed of 10. I was exhausted after running for that long. As per usual my Jaime session wiped me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment