Saturday 16 January 2010

Tuesday night at Ratho

Bouldering on a Tuesday night in January at Ratho is becoming really squashy because everyone who wants to train are in the bouldering room. I try to get there early but I have to wait for my sister to get home from school and also my lift ( mum or dad). When I get there it is FULL of climbers, groups of climbers, and also McGeek, Natalie and Robbie hogging all the best routes. I dream and hope it will be empty when I arrive but it never is.
Last Tuesday I was trying to do my grey circuit and I did it 8 times finishing on the pink on the 45digree board and then I did some bouldering. I tried the grey and was then glad Jaime Davidson helped me on how to position my feet. McGeek asked me if I had tried the purple on the 45 digree board, I had but couldn’t make the move to the 3rd last hold, Neil helped me but I still couldn’t do it, I think I will make it my project. I also used my stopwatch to make sure I took a break between tries.
Maybe it is quite good to have lots of climbers in the bouldering room, to watch them and also they are always helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment