Sunday 10 January 2010

About me ,,,,,


My name is Gabriella and I am 10 years old. I started climbing when I was 8 because my mum said she had taken me to the sick kids hospital too many times after falling out of trees that I needed to learn to climb properly. I had a lesson from Martin one of the instructors at EICA to see if I liked it, and I loved it and have been going to Ratho ever since.

I joined the Rocksters club at first and then got to enter the BRYCS competitions. That stands for the British Youth Climbing Series. Then I joined the Quickdraw Climbing Club and we get training and coaching through the club. We have had loads of indoor and outdoor sessions. One of the coaches was Neil Gresham. This is a picture of me with him and my Climber of the Month Trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment