Sunday 31 October 2010

New Home Wall


I have a new home wall. A couple of years ago my great Grandad died and he left some money to build a wall in our garage. Finally!!! it has been built but it was worth waiting for. Scott Muir from Extreme Dream built it for us, he made it in his workshop and then brought it down on a Saturday at 7pm and worked to 2 am and then got up to start at 7 am and didn't finish until 11pm and then he drove home to Aviemore. It has four boards, one 15 degree board , a concave board, a convex board and a 40 degree board, so lots of steep stuff to work on. Mum, dad and I helped Scott to do the convex and concave board I had to get into the back of the boards to tighten the bolts and Scott had to cut a hole out with a jigsaw to get me out, I had a small torch to see with. Scott painted the boards the most amazing colours and I chose lots of different holds. The only thing wrong was I had to wait until Monday after school to start setting problems. I think mum thought I had moved out that week because I was always in the garage. McGeek was in the garage last Wednesday when I got home from school setting problems, I joined him and we set lots of project problems and a circuit, it was lots of fun. I love my new wall. Thank you Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment